Lets Get Hazy Lets Get Hazy

Not bad

I'm not a Techno person, but I quite liked this. I liked your electro sounding synth quite alot. The vocal bit was quite good, gives the abit of depth.

This is alot better than half the stuff thats rated higher. I don't know why it's rated at 2.40 should be at least 3.80.

Good job anyways mate.

Syntrus responds:

thx a lot

dj_padman - Jungle fever dj_padman - Jungle fever

I like this.

I just love the way you chuck in so many different sounds and they all come together so well. I like the build up in this song. The bass stabs are pretty sweet aswell. House music is my favorite genre and this song I would play all day long.

You should check out my new tune its called

Gangsterrapper - Yeah

dj-padman1 responds:

thanks mate, glad you enjoyed it. I don't use Fruity Loops that often, but I always have fun when I do.
I'll be round to check out your song in the near future, never fear!

dj_padman - Madman loose dj_padman - Madman loose

Nice man.

Nice little dirty intro you got going on. My kind of d and b nice and fucking dirty.

Beats are sound all the way through and I like the small vocals.

Nice job man!

dj-padman1 responds:

muchas gracias senor! :)
Dirt and grime should be given a lot more respect I reckon. Thanks for the review!

CronZ - Rocky CronZ - Rocky

It's catchy.

I quite like this. I can you have some potential.
The drum beat is nice, you could try and use some better bass drums to make it sound more drum and bassy. The snare you have is quite nice.

If you worked on the bass lines abit more and gave them a more warping feel that would be cool.

You should try a short intro to your tune. Abit of atmophere or a nice synth, then drop in your beat and gradually build it up.

Anyway, I'm crap at reviewing music so I'll piss off.

Well done and keep practising!

CronZ responds:

first of all, thank you for the review!
and for the constructive critism, it is truly appreciated...like i said i just got a new program and im trying to learn everything when i have spare time and really enjoy doing this and i am happy that people enjoy it, i hope to get better within this year so be onthe lookout =)

Stylin Stylin

I really liked this.

The build up to this was perfect. I knew that the drop was coming with the vocal becaue, well I'm a huge breaks fan. The bass line was brilliant, really pumping. The whole song was spot on! I would love this tune in my record box.

I made a beastie boys remix myself. Its more old skool hip hop than breaks.

Check it out.

Saveset Saveset

Nice.

I like the bass. A nice vocal would be nice.

Keep this shit up.

Alone In The Ocean Alone In The Ocean

Why oh Why?

The ocean, the wave effects...Well what can I say they was spot on.

You needed a stronger beat to your tune. Maybe as time goes on you could call it a work ing pro gress?

Wave of Fear (W/O Vox) Wave of Fear (W/O Vox)

Nice.

The only problem with this track is, your drumming doesn't sount to....how shall I put it? Real?

Besides that it's nicccceeeee.

Did you use Loops in Acid for this??

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks man! It doesn't sound real, because its a drum program that you can download called Beatcraft from acoustica.com. I wish I had some drums though. No loops, all made by programming each beat and assembling them into tracks. The control is there, but the realism isn't quite. I'm still messing with the samples to get a better sound though. Glad you liked it though, and thanks for the review!\m/

Can't Get Over It!---SU-146 Can't Get Over It!---SU-146

Nice one.

I'm crap at reviewing. The song was dark and moody, just how I like them.

ImperfectDisciple responds:

Thanks for the positive review!