How Tupac Was Murdered. How Tupac Was Murdered.

This was O.K.

This was a decent short movie. Mr T made me laugh when he said too Tu Pac ''look at your fingers.''
This is a nice little movie if you need to waste abit of time.

Well done Dawg.

Tactical Assassin Tactical Assassin

Very Nice!

Graphics:
The graphics are nice and simple and very smooth. Stickmen aren't really my things, but the game play made up for this. Abit more color would have raised your mark to about 8 or 9.

Style:
Iv'e seen a few games like this so it's not a unique game. 7 again.

Sound:
Yeah, I like the sound. The background was very fitting and I thought the sniper rifle sound effects were spot on they didn't sound distorted and badly put together.

Violence:
Not really that much violence, I did enjoy shooting people in the head though.

Interactivity:
A nice little interactive game. Maybe you could have put a zoom feature in on the sniper rifle?

Humor:
No real humour in the game. As I said shooting peope inthe head was kind of fun.

Overall:
A nice little game which could and should grow into a nice popular series.

Lets Get Hazy Lets Get Hazy

Not bad

I'm not a Techno person, but I quite liked this. I liked your electro sounding synth quite alot. The vocal bit was quite good, gives the abit of depth.

This is alot better than half the stuff thats rated higher. I don't know why it's rated at 2.40 should be at least 3.80.

Good job anyways mate.

Syntrus responds:

thx a lot

dj_padman - Jungle fever dj_padman - Jungle fever

I like this.

I just love the way you chuck in so many different sounds and they all come together so well. I like the build up in this song. The bass stabs are pretty sweet aswell. House music is my favorite genre and this song I would play all day long.

You should check out my new tune its called

Gangsterrapper - Yeah

dj-padman1 responds:

thanks mate, glad you enjoyed it. I don't use Fruity Loops that often, but I always have fun when I do.
I'll be round to check out your song in the near future, never fear!

dj_padman - Madman loose dj_padman - Madman loose

Nice man.

Nice little dirty intro you got going on. My kind of d and b nice and fucking dirty.

Beats are sound all the way through and I like the small vocals.

Nice job man!

dj-padman1 responds:

muchas gracias senor! :)
Dirt and grime should be given a lot more respect I reckon. Thanks for the review!